Monday, November 23, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #156)

Or, The Week Before Thanksgiving Break, Where Not A Damn Was Given.

Sunday:

What my Instagram feed looked like on Saturday night.

PR!!! 

I saw this nightie at Target. Didn't buy it, though.

Sylvie is a rainy day rock star.

I got her a window decal.

Mom has been making fun pillowcases for hospital patients.



That's three half marathons now...

Monday:

Looking chipper on a Monday.

Pixel art

A dude at the gym commented on the "great art" I had. Ha.

I filled up Sylvie and figured out this was her gas mileage.

Tuesday:

Hand print turkeys with my kinders.


Official Finish Photo!

That is 150 pounds, and I dead lifted it.

Wedneday:

Happy one week, Sylvie!

After 12 years with Rosie, it finally occurred to me that the
Mazda logo is...an M. 


Thursday:

Good hair day. 

This made me laugh. 

Crafts with second grade.

Gym bag, lunch bag, tea mug, purse. My desk drawer.

As I left Matt's, we noticed the sky was absolutely gorgeous.



Friday:

I left Sylvie at Maita for the day to get a protective seal for
her paint.

Friday! A WEEK OFF!!!

My art class watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, and all
was right in our world.


I was invited to a 2nd grade feast. 

Waiting for the shuttle to pick me up and return me to my car.
I said 3:15. They thought 3:00. Driver arrived at 2:45, then left
because I wasn't outside. Because I was in a meeting. Because
I had said 3:15. I finally got picked up at about 3:45.

Stopped by the music store to pick up a flute and this made me
giggle.

Dinner with some of my colleagues.

We went to see another colleague in Peter Pan Panto. It was
hysterical.

Duckie had some time with me. 


Saturday:

Balance.

I went to Auburn to meet up with Shae and Shay, who I haven't
seen in a couple of years. It was a lovely afternoon, and so good
to catch up in person.


In a shop.



Every year, Auburn decorates the town founder with a huge
Santa hat. 








Shae and Meg. : )




No comments: