Sunday, March 01, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #118)

Another week, another paycheck (literally, Friday was Payday) and another Week in Instagram post. 

Sunday:

Prepping for a 12-mile run.

"Twelve-mile run? When you could be cuddling in bed with
me? Humans are weird."

Lovely morning for a twelve-mile run.

Twelve-mile run: ACHIEVED. Who's a rock star?

ON the walk home, a lovely view of the Sutter Buttes.

So on Friday, I'd parked under a tree in downtown Sacramento.
On Sunday, it was time for a car wash.


The ducks and I NOT watching the Oscars.

I had a post-twelve-mile-run bath, instead. My legs thanked me.

Monday:

Skirt and boots kind of day.

Tea time.

Bella, flirting.

Me, eye-rolling. I love choir, but damn, some people are
territorial about chairs.

Sometimes autocorrect comes through for me.

Tuesday:

My choir room tree is starting to bud.

I spent fourth period running with a freshman PE class.
They kicked my ass, but THEY didn't run 12 miles on Sunday.

Mom's been busy in the garden...

So has Mother Nature.




The Sisters Tortellini.

Wednesday:

They see me rollin'...again...they hatin'...

Cutest ring, right? 

Seriously productive day at the Large Suburban High School.

Seen on my drive home.

Thursday:

New choir song.


Got out some old clarinet music and found this direction from
Dr. Burnham. We didn't see eye to eye a lot, but this is
good advice.

State flower.

I really live in a beautiful area. 


This was the original pic I took of the first snake of 2015.
I wouldn't get any closer.

This is the close-up I posted of the above pic on Instagram. It
was happily sunning itself and NOT moving no matter how
much I jumped up and down and looked like a ninny. So...

...I doubled back and added about two miles to my planned walk,
all to avoid a harmless "racer" snake.

Duckie, pondering her life choices.

Friday:

I had a rough Friday. Thankfully, I've got this dear, sweet girl
to keep me happy.

Saturday:

$44 worth of running fuel. I like to stock up, especially with
a race coming.

We got about five minutes of light rain, but the good news is
the Sierras got SNOW.

Happiness is a new puzzle book, when you're a nerd. : )

I noticed from the house that one of Mom's poppies had opened,
so I went out to get a pic. It's perfect.

So is this one.

Caturday.

Candlelight bath, body oil, BLISS.

The week ahead is delightfully not-so-busy (the weeks after that, leading up to Spring Break, are crazy). But not to worry, I will Instagram the hell out of it all.

No comments: