Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #100)

Wow, I've reached triple digits!

After the most recent post, need I even try describing this week?

Sunday:

My first run in two weeks. It was wonderful.


First batch of homemade cranberry sauce this fall. The berries
are still early, but it was lovely.

Monday:

My colleague and office-mate, Lynn, rescued a 10-year-old
Pomeranian/Pekingese mix named Furby. She brought her in
on Monday.


Furby is so cute it borders on ridiculous.

Rain? Please? Alas, we didn't get any.

Tuesday:

On Tuesday, I framed my race bib and finish photo.

Lynn and Furby, getting some band work done.

Wednesday:

Early start on Wednesday means an extra-early trip to the gym.

My outfit was on point.

I love English teachers.

Piano teachers can be witty, too. ; )

I'm finally in Book 5, so I bought 6 and 7.

Wednesday evening--Indian food with Sarah. Delicious.

Stripes and polka dots. THE look this Fall. 

Thursday:

Another on-point outfit.

I love my Steve Madden boots.

And I love this face even more.

Friday:

Yay. Pink eye.

Student government gave me a Starbucks card for doing
something that was 1) totally fun and that 2) I was flattered
to be asked to do.

Furby Friday in the music office. She really is ridiculous.

Saturday:

The bowtie is a joke with some friends. My cousin Mer said,
"He looks like Bill Nye the Science Guy!"

Technically, this is where *I* sit, but it seemed mean to move
her.

So I watched her little nose and whiskers twitch for a moment
before leaving to pick up some prescription eye drops.

No comments: