Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #90)

Words like "busy" and "tired" don't really do this week justice. But it was a good week. While I shall now be running around like a hyperactive puppy for the next few months, I kinda enjoy it.

Sunday:

Mom. <3 td="">

Dad took one of me, so I took one of him.

I had a birthday cheeseburger.
And it was good.

The Super Moon
Monday:

Aww, thank you, Big Bank that helped tank the economy!

First Day of School selfie.

I wore my green Chucks, of course.

The staff did a gender-bending dance to "Grease" at the rally.

A Grizzly head.
Tuesday:

The morning sky on my birthday. 




My new pink skirt had the most satisfying "swish" to it. I
am convinced it gives me super powers.

The Student Government kids are GOOD.


Lindsay sent me flowers at work!


Birthday cake. 

Birthday cuddles and purrs.
Wednesday:

The mid-week state of my desk. So horrid.

Wednesday night Indian food with Sarah.

Thursday:

Bloodshot eyes. TIRED. 
Friday:

Friday Face

I stayed after school for two hours and got my desk back
in order. 

Organized Teacher is organized. 
Saturday:

Spent several hours today reading Outlander on my Kindle.

With a brief pause for cuddles. 

Very appropriate card from Maayan. 

This coming week promises to be just as insane. Bring it on. ; )

No comments: