Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #73)

Yeah, so this is more than a week, it's a week plus two days, and I probably won't do a Week in Instagram post this coming weekend because it's Spring Break and I'm recovering from my choir tour.

Also, all those Week in Instagram posts where I say I was busy? I wasn't busy. This week was busy. And hectic. And crazy. And fun.

Sunday:

Shadow of a runner who had just completed 6.5 miles.


The bees were here.

Mom worked in her garden.

So did the bees.



Monday:

Duchess loves her mom.

The living room.

At Sac Choral.
Tuesday:

Student elections week. Huh.

A wonderful gift from my PEST at school. 
Wednesday:

I put this on my white board.

Imagine my surprise (and mild dismay) when the minivan I ordered was,
instead, a massive Suburban. But I handled it!

Friends

Packing.
Thursday:

Outside my classroom, bright and early on Thursday morning. 

Dorky High School Choir Teacher (I wasn't driving, we were parked).

The view from my hotel room.
Friday:

Newport Beach, California









Everyone is welcome at the beach.

Surfers






Disneyland!!!


Of course I put these up on Instagram!!


Those light sabers would come in handy more than once.
Saturday:

At California Adventure



When I was little, we left Disneyland with Yours Truly crying, "We didn't
ride Dumbo!!!" the whole way out. Dad's shocked I didn't ride it this
weekend.


Lunch at the Blue Bayou.

Souvenir light-up ice cube.

Haunted Mansion!


The Matterhorn




These days, the balloons light up.


Sunday:

Proud Teacher. : )

Brought a little magic home. Happy to be home!!!
Monday:

Disneyland swag. I also bought two hoodies, one t-shirt, and some
shortbread cookies.

LOVE this.

This is for my office.

Best souvenir by far. I lost my 23-year-old Mickey watch last summer, and
I was really, really sad. So I bought myself a new one. Love it.

No comments: