Thursday, September 13, 2012

Meg At Goal

It occurred to me that in my haste to post blogs and put a video on YouTube, etc., etc., I didn't really take the time to do a Meg At Goal pic.

In the next few days, I'll get the gym's manager to take one of me for the Member Success Stories board, and one with Matt the Reasonable (now that I've used his real name on my blog once, I guess I may as well continue, eh?). But for now, I present to you one very poorly lit, self-taken, faceless iPhone picture of Meg At Goal.

To congratulate me, Dad gave me a $50 rewards card he earned through his health insurance or some such thing. You can use it anywhere (it has a Visa logo) like a gift card. So he told me to buy something nice for myself. Tonight, I went to the mall and looked around Victoria's Secret...eh. I went to Macy's. Lots of lovely things, but nothing that stood out.

As I walked back through the mall, I passed New York and Company and noticed a boat load of green clothing in their store.

I adore green.

I went in, eying a fabulous cardigan and a suit jacket...and in my wanderings around the store, I found the dress.

It was lust at first sight, seeing it hanging out on the dress rack. Then I noticed the sale sign ($39.95, regularly almost $70) and developed a huge crush. I hustled a size small off to the fitting room and promptly fell in love and asked the dress to move in with me. The dress said yes, and now we are a happy pair.

Size small. Yup.

I can't wait to wear this somewhere fun. I may have a date next week, and I'm thinking this may be just the thing. As for shoes...well, I have just the thing there, too. ; )

1 comment:

Jules said...

This post is so inspiring!! You look fabulous! Congrats Meg